faces

faces

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun Faces by Jen

I'm beginning a new business and decided I need a website to show my work and tell about my business.

Drawing and painting are my loves in life. Becoming a parent made it more difficult to do this as often as I would like. One way I tried to use my budding talent was to do face painting for my kids birthdays! They loved it and begged for me to do it again and again. This year after painting the kids faces at my daughter's birthday party, one of the little girls asked if I could do it for her birthday too. Thus the idea was planted and my little business began.

My first thought was that I needed some pictures of faces I had painted. I only had a few so I started taking pictures of some of my work. I still don't have a lot, but it's a start. I intend to add more as I get more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment